One-Seventh of next Year's Freshman Class Will Live in the Wigglesworth Hall-New Dorms to Have No Common Room

Over one seventh of next year's Freshman Class will be housed in the Wigglesworth Dormitories, now being built. The three dormitories, known at present as A. B. and C. starting from the Harvard Square corner of the Yard will hold IS. 69. and 53 men respectively, including one proctor in A. four in B, and two in C, the dormitory on the Quincy Street end.

Noteworthy differences in the planning of these rooms when compared with the present Freshman Balls are the few suites for four room-mates of which there are only four in all, and the equal small number of single suites for first year men, of which there are three. The rooms are supplied with shower bans instead of bathtubs, and each suite will have a fireplace in the study.

There will be no common rooms of any sort, all space being used for rooms. The Freshmen will be given wood lockers in the basement such as are supplied in the new Houses. The basements will contain rooms set aside for furniture storage, a maid's room, and a room for the janitor.