MODEL LEAGUE IS CONVENED TODAY

President Langmuir Opens Meeting of Assembly--Professors Elliott and Webster to Speak

Registration of delegates at 1 o'clock today will inaugurate the Fourth Annual New England League of Nations Model Assembly. The convention at Wellesley will be a Model Assembly in every sense of the word, imitating the exact procedure of the League in Geneva. Harvard will be well represented, both in the Assembly and on the Honorary Board, of which Professor W. Y. Elliott and Professor C. K. Webster are principal speakers.

Everything is now in order for the entertainment and housing of the 400 delegates from 30 colleges in the East. The delegates from the women's colleges will be taken care of in the Wellesley Dormitories, while the men will find lodging in local hotels.

dance this evening.

Meetings this Afternoon

This afternoon the commission and committee meetings will be held in Founders Hall, to be followed by a meeting of delegation chairmen. Tomorrow morning the whole Assembly will be addressed by President Pendleton of Wellesley, A. D. Langmuir '31, President of the Council, opening the meeting. The general discussion will then begin with the Harvard report on permanent mandates, in which all 26 of the delegation, headed by W. R. Furlong '33 and D. H. Popper '32, will take part. Following reports from other colleges, Professor Elliott will speak, closing the morning meeting.

Commencing after the luncheon tomorrow the discussion of the problematic United States of Europe will be held in the last session of the Assembly. The closing address will be delivered by Professor Webster, and the Model Assembly will adjourn to discuss prospects for next year.

There will be six other similar assemblies over the country this year, organized by various colleges. The Middle Atlantic States colleges will send delegates to Princeton for a meeting on Friday, March 27, and Saturday, March 28.