EXHIBITION OF MODELS BY BEL GEDDES PLANNED

Designs for Chicago Exposition Will be Shown by Art Society--Officers for Next Year Announced

Among the displays planned for next season by the Harvard Society of Contemporary Art will be a showing of models for the Chicago Exposition buildings and theater models by Norman Bel Geddes. Officials of the organization also made known yesterday the names of the executives for next year.

The work of the Society will be continued under the direction of L. E. Kirstein '30, now president; Sophia R. Ames, present secretary; P. S. Owen '32, also at present on the executive committee; and Mrs. Paul M. Herzog. In addition to the exhibit by Bel Geddes the present plans include an architectural exhibition.

In commenting on the past work of the Society, officials stated that there had been an increase in membership and that there had been an average attendance at the exhibition of 500 persons per week. Seven displays were organized during the present academic year and covered the following subjects: folk painting, photographs, the Bauhaus, drawings by Picasso, English painting, American painting, and the international graphic arts.

Next season will be the third year of existence for the Society and its plans are being laid on a more ambitious scale than heretofore. As yet no definite plans have materialized for additional displays.