FIVE ARE ADDED TO STUDENT COUNCIL

White is Sole Addition to 1933 Roster at New Meeting--To Elect Officers Today

The newly elected Student Council for the college year 1931-32 will meet this afternoon for the second time since the recent reorganization, for the purpose of electing officers for the coming period. At its initial meeting, held last night in University Hall, five names were added to those chosen by undergraduate balloting as announced in yesterday's CRIMSON. The selection of these men by the original board of ten was so arranged that each of the new House units will be represented next year.

The additional members, four Juniors and one Sophomore, are as follows: from the Junior Class--Geoffrey Whitney Lewis, of Cambridge, (Eliot House); Edwin Allen Locke, Jr., of Boston, (Adams House); Elting Elmore Morison, of Milwaukee, Wisconsin (Leverett House); and Augustin Hamilton Parker, Jr., of Cambridge (Kirkland House); from the Sophomore Class--Peregrine White, of Beverly (Lowell House). The fact that only one Sophomore was added to the list instead of the usual two was due to the difficulty found in arranging representation from each of the seven new houses. This afternoon the president, vice-president, secretary, and treasurer for the coming year are to be chosen by the new board. The graduating officers are Vernon Munroe, Jr. '31, president; B. H. Ticknor, II '31, vice-president; R. N. Clark, Jr. '32, secretary; and Henry Chalfant, Jr. '31, treasurer. A Chairman of the Committee on Freshman Affairs will be appointed by the president from the Sophomore Class, to take charge of the activities of next fall's Class of 1934.

The Student Council, as finally organized, stands as follows: Class of 1932--J. B. Ames, J. R. Collins, C. C. Cunningham, Eustis Dearborn, N. P. Hallowell, E. A. Locke, Jr., G. W. Lewis, E. E. Morison, A. H. Parker, Jr., E. E. Record, and W. B. Wood.

Class of 1933--N. P. Dodge, Jr. H. Hageman, Jr., Robert Saltenses Jr., and Peregrine White