FRESHMEN TO HEAR ACTIVITY HEADS AT P. B. H. TONIGHT

Will Sketch Opportunities for Social Service Work--Is Last Meeting of Class Together

Freshmen will be given an opportunity to hear leaders in undergraduate activities speak on nearly all phases of non-athletic extra-curricular activities tonight at 7.30 o'clock at the annual Phillips Brooks House reception for first year men. G. K. Martin '32, president of the Phillips Brooks House Association, will preside.

The short talks on the several undergraduate activities will be given by the executive officers of the organizations and will be brief reviews of the purposes and endeavors of each society or publication. The first year men will not only be presented with a picture of Harvard activities but will also have sketched for them the methods by which they may associate themselves with the various organizations. In addition J. M. Kingman '15 will give a short talk on social service work.

Freshmen Settle Down

This meeting closes the schedule of addresses, receptions, and dinners which characterize the first four days of life at Harvard for a Freshman.

Opportunity for more informal discussion is provided following the more formal meeting. The Phillips Brooks House officers have also announced that they hold themselves ready to offer information, advice, and any other assistance to all new men in the College.

Among those who will speak are J. DeQ. Briggs, Jr. '32, president of the CRIMSON; L. E. Becker '32, president of the Lampoon; J. R. Agee '32, president of the Advocate; D. D. Boyden '32, president of the Glee Club; Richard Edwards '31, former president of the Instrumental Clubs; a representative of the Dramatic Club, and Martin, who will speak in behalf of the Brooks House Association. Refreshments will be served following the talks.