INTERNATIONAL COUNCIL TREATS BRITAIN TONIGHT

Booth, Explorer of World Tangles, to Speak On British Foreign Policy At Brooks House Meeting

Speaking on the subject of "British Foreign Policy," C. Douglas Booth, member of the Royal Institute of International Affairs in England, will address the International Council at Phillips Brooks House this evening at 8 o'clock. All members of the University are invited to attend. A discussion and refreshments will follow the talk.

Tonight's Brooks House speaker, who is sponsored by the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, in New York, was born in Canada, and was educated at St. Andrews College, Toronto, and at Loyola University. During the war Douglas held the rank of Major in His Majesty's forces, and following the war, devoted seven years to the study of Mediterranean and Balkan problems; Douglas has resided or travelled in Morocco, Egypt, Rhodes, Patmos, Athens, and Helgrade.

As a lecturer Douglas has done considerable work with the National Liberal Party of England, work in the United States for Liberty Loan and Red Cross drives, and has later spent time lecturing in England and America on international relations.