MEMBERS OF FACULTY DRAMATIZE HEARINGS

MANCHURIAN SITUATION WILL BE DESCRIBED

Momentarily placing behind them name and degree, 12 members of the faculty will take part in a dramatization of the hearings of the League of Nations as it met, first in Geneva, and later in Paris, to discuss the Sino-Japanese problem, this afternoon at 2 o'clock at Agassiz Hall, Radcliffe.

The program of the afternoon will be opened with a description of the situation in Manchuria to provide a slight background with which to preclude the actual hearings of the League Council which it provoked.

The men taking parts are each impersonating the delegate of some country as at the actual session. President of one act will be M. O. Hudson, Bemis Professor of International Law, who is to impersonate Briand, of France. The other part of the drama will be presided over by F. B. Sayre, professor of Law, who has the part of LeRoux, of Spain. Other parts are as follows: Viscount Cecil, of England, Sir Herbert Ames; Senor de Madariaga, of Spain, G. C. Wilson, professor of International Law; Sir Eric Drummond, of England. Secretary General, J. J. Johnson '87, professor of Civil Engineering; Sze, of China, K. M. Marshall '21, instructor in Government.

Among the other participants will be S. B. Fay '96, professor of History, C. W. Putnam '11, instructor in Government, and B. C. Hopper '24.