CRIMSON HOCKEY TEAM CLASHES WITH TORONTO

STUBBS PLEASED WITH SHOWING IN ST. MARY'S GAME

Playing its first week-end out-of-town game, the University hockey team travels to New York tomorrow, where it will meet a veteran University of Toronto sextet at Madison Square Garden.

The game, which is scheduled for 8.30, should be a closely contested affair, for the Toronto stickmen are conquerors of the strong Yale sextet by a 4 to 0 score, and tied Princeton in a hard-fought game which had to be called on account of a mysterious mist which settled over the ice in Madison Square Garden, where the game was played.

Although the last year's showing of the Toronto team was far from impressive, the Crimson winning by a 9 to 0 score, the Canadians this year have developed a well-coordinated attack and a better-than-average defence and are bound to give the Crimson aggregation no little trouble before the final whistle blows.

Coach Stubbs, much pleased with the showing of his charges against the St. Mary's sextet Wednesday night, plans to start the same men against Toronto, as he did against the westerners, with the possible exception of McGregor, who is suffering from a cold. HARVARD  TORONTO Baldwin, l.w.  r.w., Cunningham Wood, c.  c., Brant Cunningham, r.w.  l.w., Murray Palmer, l.d.  r.d., Dewar McGregor or Martin, r.d.  l.d., Smillie de Give, g.  g., Funston