TENNIS FINALS REACHED

Four Men Will Play To Determine Winner of University Tournament

After two weeks of play in the University Tennis Tournament only four of the 107 entrants in Singles A have survived elimination. Frank Broida '32, seeded second, was the first to reach the final bracket, taking a hard-fought victory over J. H. Curtiss 2G, who was seeded fourth, 3-6, 6-4, 6-0, 6-4.

E. D. Yeomans 2L, winner of last year's tournament and seeded number one this year, advanced to the semi-finals by defeating Huntington Hartford '34, seeded fifth, 7-9, 6-0, 6-4. He will play the winner of the match between S. E. Davenport '34 and George Key '33 for the right to meet Broida in the finals.

Seventeen men are still competing in the Singles B tournament, while the doubles matches are very little advanced. In the Freshman tournament, C. A. Roberts and Carl Helmholz have reached the semi-finals, while R. W. Gilder, Germaine Glidden, and James Thackara have entered the quarter-final brackets.

It is expected that play will be over this week in Singles A and the Freshman tournament, while Singles B and Doubles will probably not be decided this week.