TICKET SALE FOR BOSTON COMEDY STARTS TODAY

H.D.C. Has Arranged Reduced Prices For "Harvard Night" at "Springtime For Henry," To Be Held October 26

The sale of tickets at reduced prices for "Springtime for Henry," Ben Levy's comedy farce which played for 25 weeks on Broadway, will begin tomorrow afternoon, when a representative of the Harvard Dramatic Club will be at E-11 Kirkland House between 12 and 4 o'clock.

"Harvard Night" will be held on Wednesday, October 26, and tickets may be secured any afternoon until then at the same hours. Regular orchestra seats which sell at the box office for $2.50 will be available to members of the University for $1.50. Reservations by telephone may be made at the same time by calling University 6465.

After the performance there will be a dance at the Dramatic Club's playhouse, the Rogers Building, to which the entire cast of the play will come. This dance will be only for those members of the University who attended the play. Henry Bull, who played in "Grand Hotel," and Helen Lane are in the cast, and will come to Cambridge to attend the dance.