FACULTY MEMBERS WILL PARTICIPATE IN RALLY

Young People's Religious Union Will Sponsor Political Meeting--Beale To Speak For Republicans

Several members of the Harvard faculty, and one Oxford graduate, will take part in the discussion tomorrow night at the Youth Political Rally, which is being sponsored by the Young People's Religious Union. The meeting will take place at 7 o'clock in the First Church in Cambridge.

David Stickney, chairman of the Young People's Religious Union, will preside at the rally. A political symposium will be held, in which J. H. Reale '82, Royall Professor of Law at Harvard, will represent the Republicans; A. B. Coolidge '15. Socialist candidate for secretary of State, the Socialists; and A. E. Binch, the Communists. Mrs. Sayre will announce the Democratic speaker.

In addition to the symposium, round table discussion will be held. Dr. David Mitrany, lecturer in Government, will guide the discussion on Foreign Relations. Other round table groups are: tariff by J. R. Walsh, public utilities by N. R. Danelian '28, and social insurance by Dr. W. G. Mullen.