BRAINY BRUINS BENT FOR BREATHLESS BITTER BATTLE

By Hu FLUNG Huey

If you will but Bear with me a while, oh my disciples, I will reveal to you the scores of this afternoon's most important games. But first let me refer you back to the uncanny precision of my prophecies of last week. True it is that I forecast Harvard 26, Dartmouth 13, but my most understanding followers were wise enough to subtract the magic numbers of 16 and 6 respectively in order to get the correct score. (However, today I will prognosticate so that the simpler ones among you may know the outcomes before the games are played.)

I guess mebbee the Bruins instead of getting honey may find themselves stung by a Pesky Crimson B man. But if the Harvard players are Leary of getting Balled up in a Meadow, if they are Fraad-cats, they'll probably get tackled by two little Brown bear brothers and have a merry Chase. Enough of this. I, Hu Flung Huey ocC, predict a 20-14 victory for the great Crimson team today.

Other scores-Dartmouth 26, Yale 6; Army 40, William and Mary-0; Holy Cross 33, Rutgers 3; Notre Dame 20, Pittsburgh 13; Columbia 13, Cornell 6; Navy 6, Pennsylvania 6.