GRADY IN TRIM TO ENTER LISTS FOR CLASH SATURDAY

Entire Varsity Force With Exception of Hallowell and Casale Will Practice This Afternoon

With Jack Grady in condition to hold down his berth at left half-back against Army Saturday, and the announcement that the entire Varsity squad with the exception of Hallowell and Casale will report on Soldiers Field this afternoon, hopes in the Crimson football camp were bolstered slightly last night. Grady has seen practically no pre-game service this year and his presence among Coach Casey's cohorts should prove heartening.

Francisco, Bartol, and Schumann were out for work again yesterday. Bartol went through the signal drills in a red shirt. Dean, Casey, and Hardy reported in the cage in white shirts, but will be in red for this afternoon's drill. Crane and Crickard, who came down late, did not dress but appeared to be in good condition

All the men discussed their individual plays against West Point in sessions with the coaches. Following a brief blocking drill, the linesmen rehearsed plunges through the opposition, while the backs were put through a short defective drill against passes. Thorough signal drills and a rapid-fire demonstration of Army maneuvers completed the workouts in the cage.

Hardy Returns

This afternoon Hardy will assume duties at left tackle, Casey will center, and Crickard will hold down left half. Before the other encounters, the question in the middle of the week has been about the possible arrangement in the line: this week the indecision centers around the alignment of the backfield. In the even that there should be substitutions at fullback, both Wells and Crickard have been punting well this season and would be apt candidates for Dean's position.

Team A--Nazro, l.e.; Rogers, l.t.; Esterly, l.g.; Lockwood, c.; Gundiach, r.g.; Bancroft, r.t., Hageman, r.e.; Wells, q.; Barrett, f.b.; Gleason, r.h.b.; Whitney, l.h.b.

Team B--Wolcott, l.e.; Barrows, l.t.; Healey, l.g.; Littlefield, c.; Kidder, r.g.; Drink water, r.t.; Bartol, r.e.; Peter, q.; Locke, f.b.; Waters, r.h.b.; Novin, l.h.b.