OLYMPIC FOILS STAR TO BE IN EXHIBITIONS HERE

Jose Levis To Meet Peroy in Fencing Demonstration Thursday--Sabre and Epee Matches Scheduled

Featuring Jose Levis, first man on the United States Olympic fencing team and runner up for the world's individual foils championship in the last Games, an exhibition of fencing open to all members of the University will be held on Thursday evening in the Indoor Athletic Building, it was announced last night by Rene Peroy, coach of the Harvard team.

Matches in all three types of sword-play will be held. First on the program will be the grand salute, which will be followed by foils, epee, and sabre demonstrations. Participants include present and former Harvard swordsmen and Coach Peroy.

E.L. Lane '24 and E.H. Lane '24, twin brothers and both former intercollegiate foils champions, will engage in a sabre bout as the last feature on the program. Other men who will participate in the various exhibitions are H.P. Walker '33, captain of the Varsity team, H.B. Wesselman '31, R.B. Lawson '32, G.M. Yatsevitch '33, and J.G. Hurd '34. Coach Peroy will cross foils with Levis in the feature match.

As an additional attraction it is planned to show moving pictures of Harvard fencers in action, taken recently in the fencing room of the Indoor Athletic Building.