INSTRUMENTAL CLUBS TO PLAY AT NEW BEDFORD

SPRING TRIP TO BERMUDA DURING VACATION DEFINITE

In the fifth and final concert of the fall season, the Harvard Instrumental Clubs will play this evening in the Fairhaven. High School at New Bedford. This concert is usually planned for the spring, but because of the postponement of the Christmas trip until the April recess, it was decided to give the New Bedford performance before Christmas.

The program for this evening will be somewhat similar to the other concerts given this fall, but it is understood that the Gold Coast Orchestra will put on several specialty numbers which have never been produced before this season. The rest of the Gold Coast selection will include two new medleys, one of Victor Herbert, and the other of "Show Boat" melodies.

Malcoim Holmes '28 will play a few violin solos, and W. S. Warner ocC will give an exhibition of magic in addition to the selections played by the Clubs.

This spring the Clubs will take a trip to Bermuda, playing at hotels and clubs during the spring vacation. No definite dates have been released for the concerts in Bermuda, although it is under-stood that a performance is to be given each evening of the stay. This is the first time the Clubs have ever made a spring trip, and if it is successful it will probably replace the Christmas tours which were held up to this year.