JAYVEES ROUTED BY BATTERY A

Two-point Handicap Fails' to Save Crimson Team

After its two point handicap advantage was erased by the Battery A riders in the Commonwealth Armory on Saturday in its first chukker of its final game in the second division of the Boston Indoor Polo League, the Harvard Jayvee trio submitted to its third route of the season. The expert shots of George Clark '29, brother of the player who helped to overcome the University team an hour later, were proof against the Crimson defense and frequently found their mark, helping to pile up the 13 1-2 to 4 1-2 win.

The Jayvee team, which faces Cornell here next Saturday, shared its three tallies equally. W. C. McGuckin '34 sent through the first Crimson counter in the third chukker. This goal was followed in the next stanza by a fast tally from the mallet of Richard Benson '33. L. R. Illoway '33, the regular No. 1 man was hurt in a scrimmage in the last chukker from which he managed to score a lucky goal and was replaced by T. B. Eastland '33 for the closing minute of the tilt.

The summary: HARVARD SECONDS  BATTERY A Illoway, Eastland, No. 1  No. 1, Moore, Tilden McGuekin, No. 2  No. 2, Reed, Potter Benson, back  back, Clark, Morris

Score--Battery A 13 1-3, Harvard 4 1-2 Goals--Reed 5, Moore 5, Clark 3, Benson, Illoway, McGuckin, Tilden. Handicaps Harvard 2. Foule--Benson, Potter. Time Six 5-minute chukkers. Referee--Captain L. S. Cunningham.