BAXTER AND TOZZER TO DELIVER UNION LECTURES

Tozzer Speaks Tonight On Activities of University Abroad-Baxter Will Lecture on February 24

J. P. Baxter, associate professor and Master of Adams House, will give the third Faculty address at the Union, it was announced last night by E. F. Bowditch '35, chairman of the 1935 Committee on Faculty Speakers. Professor Baxter will address the first-year men in the Upstairs Common Room at 7.45 o'clock on Wednesday evening. February 24. His subject will be "Some Difficulties to Peace," Professor Baxter will be the third faculty members to talk at the Union this year, following Professor Tozzer and Professor K. B. Murdock '16, of the English Department and Master of Leverett House, who inaugurated the series of talks.

The second faculty address at the Freshman Union is being given tonight at 7.45 o'clock in the Upstairs Common Room by Professor A. M. Tozzer '60. of the Anthropology Department, and curator of American Archaeology and Fihnology at the Peabody Museum. fessor Tezzer's subject will be "Explorations and other Activities of the University Abroad," The talk will be illustrated by lantern slides. Professor Tezzer and Delmar Leighton '18, dean of the first year men, are to be the guests of the Freshmen at dinner before the talk.

Tonight in the Large Common Room of the Union at 7.10 o'clock the second of a series of piano recitals by 1835 pianists will be given by W. F. Draper '35. It will precede the talk by Professor Tezzer. The first recital by W. Deitelbaum '85 drew a large first-year audience