SKITS AND VAUDEVILLE FOR FRESHMAN PARTY

NEWLY ELECTED CLASS OFFICERS WILL SPEAK

An entertainment and vaudeville show sponsored by the Entertainment Committee of the Union will be given tomorrow evening at 6.45 o'clock in the Large Dining Room, T. L. Dammann, chairman of the Committee, announced yesterday. Instead of the regular evening meal, a buffet dinner will be served only from 5.30 to 6.15 o'clock to enable the performers to use the larger room for the entertainment.

During the buffet dinner, the Union Orchestra, which will be augmented to 12 pieces for the occasion, will play specialty numbers under the direction of J. H. Braddock, Jr. This is the first attempt of the revived Entertainment Committee to present an entertainment of a theatrical nature, and judging by the large attendance at the musical recitals, moving pictures, and lectures the presentation should be well attended.

The vaudeville centers around a skit in four acts, "Wolf at the Door," which is a parody on a tutoring bureau. Participating in the skit are: R. J. Bry, H. M. Chapman, Jr., J. A. Christenson, Jr., R. L. Cummings, Jr., W. H. Lewis, F. D. Moore, director, L. vonB. Nichols, Vincent Palmer, D. D. Scanell, and Warren Sturgis.

A selection of novelty and concert numbers will be played by W. F. Draper and F. D. Moore in a two piano act. A quartet composed of F. E. Johnson, F. D. Moore, Richard Prouty and Warren Sturgis will render a few songs.

The next numbers will be puppet shows managed by C. S. Beech and Vincent Palmer. The first will be a sketch entitled "The Big Fight," the second a number "Dancing Skeletons" that requires expert manipulation. This will be followed by a juggling and cycling act by W. P. Rockwell and F. L. Spreckels.

E. F. Bowditch, T. F. Locke, and D. W. Lewis will speak