Museums Now Open

The Museums now open to the public on the days and at the hours given are as follows:

Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology, weekdays, except Christmas and Fourth of July, from 9 o'clock to 4.30 o'clock; Sundays, 1 to 4.30 o'clock.

Germanic Museum, week-days, holidays excepted, from 9 o'clock to 5 o'clock; Sundays, 1 o'clock to 4.30 o'clock.

Mineralogical Museum, and the Geological Museum, week-days, except Christmas and Fourth of July, from 9 o'clock to 4.30 o'clock; Sundays, from 1 o'clock to 4.30 o'clock.

The Social Museum, daily, except Sundays and holidays, from 8.45 o'clock to 5 o'clock; Saturdays, 8.45 o'clock to 1 o'clock.

Fogg Art Museum, week-days, from 9 o'clock to 5 o'clock; Sundays, 1 o'clock to 5 o'clock.

Semitie Museum, week-days, except Christmas and Fourth of July, from 9 o'clock to 5 o'clock; Sundays, from 1 o'clock to 4.30 o'clock.

Museums of Comparative Zoology and Botany, and the Ware Collection of Blaschka Glass Models of Plants and Flowers, week-days, except Christmas and Fourth of July, from 9 o'clock to 4.30 o'clock; Sundays, from 1 o'clock to 4.30 o'clock.

The Botanic Garden, daily, from 8 o'clock to 5 o'clock.

The Dental Museum, Harvard Dental School, Longwood Avenue, Boston, daily, except Sundays and holidays, from 9 o'clock to 5 o'clock; Saturdays, from 9 o'clock to 12 o'clock.