ADMIT LAW SCHOOL MEMBERS TO THREE UNIVERSITY HALLS

Rooms Within Easy Walking Distance Of Langdell Hall--Ninety-seven New Suites Available

Three dormitories connected with the University will be opened to members of the Harvard Law School for the first time next September for those who desire to give up their present quarters and room together. The new houses are Apley Court, located on Holyoke Street, Dudley Hall on Dunster Street and Little Hall which faces Massachusetts Avenue.

Ninty-seven suites are available by this addition, 37 in Apley, 33 in Dudley, and 27 in Little. Many of these accomodate two and some three students. All are within five minutes walking distance of Langdell Hall. The dormitories have been occupied this year by undergraduates who were not admitted to the Houses.

Hitherto Walter Hastings Hall has been the only building reserved strictly for Law School students. The first floor of Perkins, which takes care of graduate students, has also been sacred to that future barristers. With these accomodations, only about 200 lawyers have been residing in University dormitories. The new additions more than double the available facilities, but do not begin to house the 1600 students registered under the Faculty of Law.

At University Hall it was learned that portions of Claverly that were not occupied by dropped Freshmen and provisional students would also be available for law students. A catalogue has been sent to probably occupants describing the accomodations in the five dormitories together with floor plans. Prices range from $325 to $575 per man with many rooms in the upper brackets.