WHITE IS ELECTED P.B.H. PRESIDENT FOR COMING YEAR

Tucker and Neff Will Serve as Officers On Executive Board-Advisors To Be Announced on Thursday

Results of the elections of officers of the Phillips Brooks House Association announced yesterday by E. S. Amazeen '31, graduate secretary, revealed that Peregrine White '33, of Beverly, had received the greatest number of votes necessary for the presidency. Walter Irvin Tucker '33, of Baltimore, Maryland, received the second highest number of votes, thereby becoming vice president for the year 1932-33. Richard Scudder Neff '33, of Chicago, Illinois, was elected to serve as secretary-treasurer. The balloting was conducted by mail between March 21 and April 2.

These officers will succeed G. K. Martin '32, president; N. N. Cochrane '32, vice-president, and F. F. Wilder '32, who have directed the work of the ten committees which attend to the various branches of service. Only the executive board elections were announced. Members of the advisory committee will be made known after the first regular Cabinet meeting which will be held Wednesday evening, April 13. At this time the new officers will assume full responsibility.

White has been active in the work of the Association as chairman of the Foreign Student Committee, one of the most important branches of Brooks House, as well as in other extra-curricular activities. Tucker headed the Speaker's Committee during the past year and was prominent in lacrosse. Neff has been associated with the work of the Social Service Committee.