FIVE MORE EVENTS RUN OFF IN CREW REGATTA

Pruyn Wins Again in Junior Singles Event--Crew From Middlesex Defeats Freshman Division Winners

M. L. Pruyn '35 won the junior singles race in the Invitation Regatta yesterday over a half-mile course. His time was 3 min., 4 sec., which is 5 seconds faster than his showing in the novice race which he won Tuesday. F. C. Bell '33 and S. D. Pierce '32 received second and third places, respectively.

A four-oared crew composed of upperclassmen who will combine with four Freshmen to make the "combination crew" which is to face a similar Yale seating at New London in June, beat a Union Boat Club four by a length and a half in an 8-minute race in the Basin. The seatings of the Harvard shell were as follows: stroke, T. B. Knowles '34; 2, Taggart Whipple '34; 3, Richard Stackpole '34; bow, S. H. Wolcott '33.

Two mixed class crews raced each other over the three-quarter mile course under the direction of coach Ed Brown. The eight stroked by R. C. Wells '33 defeated that of R. H. Martin '34 by four feet.

The winner of the division I Freshman crews was defeated by the third Middlesex School crew by 2 1-2 lengths over a three-quarter mile course.