HARVARD INQUIRY PLANS EXTENSION INTO HOUSES

Club To Study Economic Problems Has Enlisted 70 Students--Faculty Men Will Address House Groups

Definite plans for the activities of the "Harvard Inquiry", undergraduate club organized to discuss the economic and political structure of the country in the light of the depression, were released last night by J. DeW. Norton '33, secretary pro. tem. Seventy students have already signed pledge-cards in those Houses which have been canvassed, and it is expected that this number will be considerably increased in the next few days. At the same time some progress has been made toward collecting the funds which will be needed to bring to Harvard leading authorities on economic questions.

The interest of several faculty members in the "Inquiry" has led to the suggestion that groups be formed in the Houses to study further political and economic questions raised by those who will address the society next fall. After the first speakers have given direction to the work of the year, informal committees in the Houses will be organized, and their discussions guided by members of the faculty.