ALUMNI ASSOCIATION TO TRANSFER TO THE YARD

Alumni Employment Office, Harvard Fund Council, Alumni Secretary To Occupy Wadsworth House

The Yard will be the new center of the Harvard Alumni Association quarters for more than 61,000 graduates, when all the offices of the Association are transferred to Wadsworth House, it was announced yesterday by the General Secretary of the Association.

The entire building which last year housed the Hygiene and Physical Education Departments will be occupied by the Alumni Employment Office, the Harvard Fund Council, and the office of the General Secretary Harvard Alumni Association, H. C. Clark '10. This change has been made possible by the removal of the Hygiene department to its new quarters on 15 Holyoke Street.

The large room on the ground floor, formerly known as the "Preacher's Room," will be furnished to serve as a reception room and meeting place for visiting Harvard graduates when they are in Cambridge. The office of the General Secretary will also be located here.

The Alumni Employment Office under the direction of J. F. Dwinell '02 and D. H. Moyer '27 will branch out to larger quarters on the second floor. A. L. Putnam '20, consultant on Careers, will also move upstairs to more spacious accommodations.

The Harvard Fund Council, of which D. W. T. McCord '21 is executive secretary, will occupy left side of the ground floor.

Wadsworth House is one of the oldest buildings in the Harvard Yard. Built in 1726, it was occupied by the presidents of Harvard from Benjamin Wadsworth of Harvard for 100 years.