ARCHITECTURE EXHIBIT WILL OPEN IN ROBINSON ANNEX TO STAY MONTH

Organized by the Museum of Modern Art in New York -- Contributions Present From All Over World

Tomorrow an exhibition of the latest developments in the field of modern architecture in America and throughout the world will be shown in the International Exhibition of Modern Architecture, organized by the Museum of Modern Art, in New York, opening at Robinson Hall Annex. The exhibition will remain at the Museum's galleries until November 11, when it will leave Cambridge.

The extent of the style has a double range: Geographically, the exhibits represent nearly every corner of the globe including the principal countries of Europe parts of Asia, and the United States from New York to California: Architecturally, the exhibits range from apartment houses to factories, low cost housing developments to luxurious mansions, schools, skyscrapers, theatres, laboratories, department stores, and churches.

In commenting upon this exhibition, authorities agree that such expositions and exhibitions have perhaps changed the character of American architecture of the last forty years more than any other factor. They think that the exhibition is an assertion that the confusion of the past forty years, or rather of the past century, may shortly come to an end.