FACULTY MEMBERS ACT IN CAMBRIDGE PAGEANT

Professors Hart, Mather, and Moore Play Historic Roles

Three members of the faculty will take part in the pageant, "Freedom's Call" which will be presented at Sanders Theater on Tuesday, October 10 in connection with the tercentenary celebration of the First Church of Cambridge.

Albert Bushnell Hart, Eaton Professor of the Science of Government, Emeritus, Kirtley F. Mather, professor of Geology, and Edward C. Moore, Parkman Professor of Theology, Emeritus, will be members of the cast which consists of 120 prominent citizens, including Cambridge city officials and elergymen.

The pageant will portray the early history of the First Church of Cambridge. Professor Hart will play the role of Steven Hart, and early citizen. Professor Mather will take the part of President Kirkland of Harvard, and Professor Moore will portray President Langdon.

One scene in the pageant will be a reproduction of the Harvard Commencement procession in 1824, and will be headed by Mayor Richard M. Russell '14.

Professor Mather is an old hand at acting, having ably taken the part of "Kohlhard Fax" in a one-act faculty play last May.