Carens and McKenna Expect Victory For Bears Today as Siegel and Casey Stand Uncommitted

GEORGE C. CARENS

Boston Transcript

Brown has been unlucky this year, even more so than Harvard, but it has in Walker the best sophomore broken field runner in New England, and Walker's kicking has been outstanding. Karaban has a drive and a plunge that no Harvard back possesses. Brown's forward passing has been better handled than Harvard's, except in one game. Yet if Harvard's line wakes up offensively, I look for a close game. I will be surprised if Brown does not win its seventh post-War game from Harvard in twelve starts.

HENRY MCKENNA

Boston Traveller

Despite its lack of weight in the line, the well-coached and intelligent Brown football team should win from Harvard in the Stadium today, though the final score will be close. Harvard will score at least one touchdown. Brown comes here in top physical condition. The fine spirit of the Bruins was well exemplified last week when they downed Syracuse, after excessive beatings from Yale, Holy Cross and Princeton.

Development of several sophomores makes Brown a stronger team at this point in the season than when it bowed to Yale.

COACH EDWARD L. CASEY

From the records of the two teams through the season, I think it will be rather even. I think it will be a good hard game. Being Varsity football coach it is difficult to say whether we will win or lose.

ARTHUR SIEGEL

Boston Herald

If Harvard clicks which is something it has not done this season, it should score an easy victory. On the other hand, if Harvard should play the same unsubstantial football as it has in the major games this season, Brown's superior speed and deceptive attack may earn its second consecutive win in the Stadium.