Boswell Sisters Wish Crimson Luck Against Yale Bulldog---Would Like To Be Present at Contest

When the Crimson team goes on the field for the crucial Yale game tomorrow it will at least have the best wishes of the Boswell Sisters, famous stars of stage, motion pictures, and radio, who are now appearing at the Metropolitan Theater. "I want to wish Harvard the best of luck in the game tomorrow, and I sure hope you have a good game," said the dark and vivacious Miss Connie Boswell, when interviewed last night by a CRIMSON reporter. Her two charming sisters added their wishes to those of their sister. "I haven't seen a game in so long that I can't say who I think will win, but I wish we all could be there," said Connie.

When asked how they liked their work, the famous sisters of stage and radio were enthusiastic in its praise, although Martha said she didn't like one thing about it and that was that it was work, and she didn't like to work very much. Connie declared that it was very hard to do both stage and radio work at the same time. "The movies are usually easier work because you don't have to keep on the job so steadily, but personally I don't like 'em so much; they're too nerve wrackin'.

"You all want to know how I like Mac West? Well, I like her an awful lot myself; she is very clever. It's the way she is able to put things over that no one else would have a chance at getting away with that makes her what she is. I was speakin' a little while ago with some friends down in New Orleans and I asked them if they liked songs that were a bit--well you know what I mean. They said they didn't like 'em so well, but when I asked them about Miss West, they said they thought that she was just swell. Yes, she sure is an amazin' person."

Miss Boswell said that she thought that Boston audiences were very receptive, and appreciative. She said she thought that the best audiences were those in the south. "Of course," added Connie, "that may be because down there they don't often get a chance to see big stars like the Mills Brothers, and Kate Smith, so they naturally get a bigger kick out of a show when they do get one."