38 SENIORS NOMINATED FOR SECOND ELECTION

SUNDAY LAST DAY FOR FURTHER NOMINATIONS

Names of 38 Seniors nominated for four offices were announced last night by the Senior Class Nominating Committee. The elections will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday, December 19 and 20. The offices for which the nominations have been made are permanent class secretary, permanent class committee, album committee, and class day committee.

Nominations by Petition

Additional nominations may be made by petitions signed by 25 Seniors, which must be presented at Eliot G-41 Sunday evening before 11 o'clock. All men who entered and are graduating with the class of '34, and who will receive either an A.B. or an S.B. are eligible voters.

The permanent class secretary is the most responsible officer of the class. It is he who keeps in touch with the members of the class after graduation, and who holds the class together. He also has a large part in arranging the class reunions. The permanent class committee cooperates with the secretary and treasurer in the arrangements for reunions. It is composed of six members, who are elected for life, just as the secretary is.

The album committee of five members, is completely responsible for the publication of the Senior Class Album, which appears near the end of the academic year. The class day committee consists of seven members, who bear the responsibility for the arrangements for the commencement exercises which take place in June.