SENIOR ALBUM IS PRICED AT $8 PER COPY THIS YEAR

Will Contain Short Biographies and Photos of All Graduates--Faculty Portraits Also Included

Eight dollars is the subscription price set for the 1933 Class Album, which will be distributed about June, it was announced last night by B. K. Bachrach '33, Chairman of the Album Committee.

This is the lowest price for which the book has ever been sold since its establishment in the present size and form; it is limited to early subscribers who pay before March 31. After that date, should any copies be available, the price will be nine dollars or more.

The matter distributed with the first "life-blanks," from which the individual biographies are to be compiled, also contains a short description of the form, size, and contents of the Album. According to this, there will be about 300 pages, containing portraits and biographies of the 800 members of the class, 75 large group pictures, 550 faculty portraits, and 160 University views.

Distribution of the "life-blanks" will be completed before Monday. Questions are asked concerning the athletic and extra-curricular activities of the present Seniors throughout their college carcers, as well as the field of work which they intend to enter upon graduating this spring.