UNIVERSITY QUINTET TO LEAVE ON TWO-DAY TRIP

HAGEMAN WILL BE BACK AT GUARD WITH FERRITER AT FORWARD

Starting on a two-day trip, the University basketball quintet will leave Cambridge this noon for Amherst, where tonight at 8 o'clock it will meet a strong Massachusetts State college team. Tomorrow night it will meet Trinity College at Hartford, Connecticut.

Coach Ed Wachter plans to start the lineup which he has been using in all of the recent games, with the exception of the Northeastern tilt. Hageman will be back at his old position at left guard, paired with Huppuch, while merry and Ferriter will be the starting forwards. Ferriter is being tried at forwards in an effort to put the team on a par with the opposing teams in regard to height; he has improved a great deal during the last week, and should do well. Reisner pulled a charley-horse in the Northeastern tilt and may not be able to see action of that account. Boys will again hold down his position at center ice, and is expected to repeat his usual performance.

The whole Crimson squad is making the trip with the exception of A. J. Matursevitch '33, star forward, who is still on the sick list, suffering from a leg injury

The players making the trip are: R. C. Boys '35, J. F. Ferriter '34, R. G. Fletcher '35, C. H. Hageman '33, W. F. Henderson '34, W. A. Huppuch '33, R. L. Kimbrough '33, J. r. Levan '34, E. w. Merry '34, C. J. Nevin '34, H. G. Reisner '33, A. S. Silin '33, and King Upton '33.