ICE CARNIVAL TO FEATURE HOCKEY GAME WITH PROS

Figure-Skating, Interscholastic Hockey Games Also Planned--deGive To Head All-Stars

Three Varsity hockey players and the Freshman captain will grace a galaxy of hockey and figure-skating stars, appearing in a monster ice carnival to be held in aid of the Boston Emergency Relief Fund at the Garden on Wednesday night.

Headed by captain-elect deGive, the Harvard contingent will include Baldwin, Putnam and F. R. Moseley, Jr. '36, captain of the 1936 pucksters.

The feature event of the evening, which boasts a program including two hockey games, a full bill of figure-skating and many additional attractions, will be the hockey game between the Boston Bruins and an all-star outfit recruited from collegiate and club ranks. The Harvard players will be on the all-star team, alternating with icemen from Yale and the University Club. deGive, who turned in spectacular performances in the three Yale games and the practice session with the Bruins in the Garden will be the regular goalie, with Milliken of Tech as reserve. Putnam, Baldwin and Moseley will team up to form one first line, and will alternate with the Yale line composed of Fletcher, Gilligan and Colby and the line of the University club.

In addition to the all-star collegiate contest, there will be a game between all-star teams from the Greater Boston interscholastic League and the Bay State interscholastic League. The figure skating part of the evening features Miss Maribel Vinson, one of the foremost performers of the United states and members of the Olympic figure-skating team. There will also be exhibitions by the "Skating Maddens," G. B. Hill and Mrs. T. W. Blanchard.