BUSINESS SCHOOL GRADUATES ALL TO GET JOBS BY FALL

Roosevelt's Measures All Dangerous But All Intelligent--Old Regime Meant Social Revolution

All this year's Business School graduates who have applied will probably receive jobs through the school placement service before the end of September, according to W. B. Donham '98, dean of the School, in addressing the graduating class yesterday. Donham went on to discuss President Roosevelt's measures for business recovery, calling every one of them dangerous and every one, at the same time, an intelligent attack on economic instability.

The Business School head told the students they would be on a better basis when business picks up than the men who graduated five or six years ago, for they will enter at a very advantageous time, and expand with the organization.

Speaking on business conditions in the past, Donham asserted that continuance for three months of what was going on before Roosevelt came in, would have brought on some sort of social revolution to destroy the present order. The job the present administration has done, on the other hand, is "perfectly amazing."

Cites State Department

Pleading for a wide-range view in dealing with present problems, Donham specified the Secretary of State and his advisers as studying only one special group of problems without paying any attention to coordination. The Securities Control bill, for instance, follows the natural reaction to hunt for somebody responsible for the depression, according to the Dean. "Instead of allowing control to be the tool in the hands of the blackmailer, we should attempt a reasonable publicity bill.