WHERE DO YOU LIVE?

STOUGHTON 2--Robert Treat Paine, son of the signer of the Declaration of Independence, and father of the famous realty operator and welfare worker, lived in Stoughton.

STOUGHTON 3--Gamaliel Bradford, famous biographer, and author of "Damaged Souls," resided here in 1882.

STOUGHTON 4--Elbridge Gerry, the first of a long line of Gerrys to attend Harvard, lived here while he was in College. From him, Gerry's Landing on the Charles, and the term Gerrymander, familiar to students of American History.

STOUGHTON 5--John Revere, nephew of Paul Revere, lived here in 1805.

STOUGHTON 7--Both George Santayana, the famous American philosopher, and Charles Townsend Copeland, traditional Harvard character, have lived here.

STOUGHTON 9--Charles Eliot, the twenty-third and one of the most distinguished of Harvard presidents who raised the status of the University to one of the highest in the world, roomed here as an undergraduate.

STOUGHTON 16--Samuel Adams, descendant of John Quincy Adams and John Adams lived here soon after Stoughton was completed in 1801. Richard Henry Dana, author of "Two Years Before the Mast" also occupied these quarters.

STOUGHTON 17--John Bullfinch, designer of University Hall, lived here in 1812.

STOUGHTON 29--The Hasty Pudding Club occupied this room early in its history.

STOUGHTON 31--Oliver Wendell Holmes lived here for two years.