EXCURSIONS TO SPOTS OF INTEREST SCHEDULED

PLAN SIX INDUSTRIAL TRIPS ON TUESDAY AFTERNOON

Again in charge of G. S. Miller, professor of Government at Tufts College, the series of excursions to places of historical and literary interest in Eastern Massachusetts will start Wednesday afternoon, July 12, with a visit to historical Boston. On the following Saturday, July 15, there will be an all-day trip to Lexington and Concord. These excursions are arranged as part of the educational work of the Summer School and are particularly helpful for teachers of American History.

Tickets for the excursions must be procured at the Summer School Office in Sever Hall two days before the trip. For the first trip to historical Boston the fee is $.25 in addition to carfare. Many privileges will be open to members of these parties ordinarily not extended to tourists. On Wednesday afternoon, July 19, Old Boston and Bunker Hill will be visited. Quincy, Duxbury, and Plymouth will be seen. Saturday, July 22, and on the following Saturday, July 29, a party will go to Salem and Marblehead.

A series of industrial excursions to take place on Tuesday afternoons has also been arranged. The schedule follows: July 11, Athenaeum Press; July 18, General Baking Company; July 25, Lever Brothers Company; August 1, Boston Fish Pier; August 8, W. F. Schrafft & Sons Corporation.