TENNIS, BOATING, GOLF DURING SUMMER SESSION

H. A. A. Announces Plans for Summer Sports and Fees Charged--Tournament will be Held in Tennis

The Harvard Athletic Association will provide facilities for recreation this summer in three sports. The tennis courts on Jarvis Field in back of the Law School will be open during the day for all students. The rates are $.25 an hour per person and a ticket entitling students and faculty members to play as many times as they wish throughout the summer term will be issued for $3. The tournament will be held if enough contestants sign up and pay the entry fee of $.25 before Tuesday, July 11, at Harry Cowles, Tennis and Squash Shop, 67 Mt. Auburn Street, University 5457. Mr. Cowles is available for private instruction at $3. per hour.

The Weld Boat House near the Anderson Bridge will be open for boating and bathing from 10 to 6.30 o'clock daily, and from 1.30 to 5.30 o'clock on Sundays. A fee of $5. is charged for this privilege from July 3 to September 9. Students using the Boat House must pass a swimming test. Every weekday 24 students may play golf at the Belmont Springs Country Club and on Saturdays and Sundays eight may use the course. The fee is $1.50 per person. Arrangements for all athletics should be made at the H. A. A., 6 Quincy Street, in the basement of the Union.