Debating Team To Take 5 Trips During 1934 Season

Will Journey to Nova Scotia, New Brunswick in March

A schedule of seven debates, five of which involve trips, was announced yesterday by the Debating Council. On February 10, the radio debate with Columbia will take place, and on the seventeenth, the team will journey to Philadelphia to meet the University of Pennsylvania. Providence College will be met on its home rostrum on March 1.

March 2 and 3 will be the date of the team's longest trip. It will travel to Dalhousie, Nova Scotia, and Mount Allison, New Brunswick and hold a debate in each city.

During the remainder of March, debates, the dates of which are as yet undecided, will be held with Holy Cross and William and Mary. The debate with the Virginians will take place in Cambridge, but the meeting with Holy Cross will involve a trip to Worcester.

About the middle of the month, a debate at Northampton with the Smith College Debating Team will probably be arranged. If the contest proves successful, attempts will be made to bring Smith to Cambridge for a return engagement. The season will close with the triangular debate with Yale sometime in April.