LANE TO MAKE ICE DEBUT IN TORONTO UNIVERSITY GAME

Game Tomorrow Night at Madison Square Garden--Freshman Stickmen Meet Noble and Greenough

Suffering from the loss of Beale because of a knee injury received in practice a few days ago but strengthened by the addition of Francis J. Lane '35, who is on skates for the first time this year, a revamped Harvard sextet will face a weak Toronto team Saturday evening in Madison Square Gardens. The proceeds of the game will go to charity.

The Crimson outfit has one victory and one defeat on its record compared with two victories and eight defeats for the Canadians, who have been on the ice for two months, a month longer than Harvard.

In an attempt to remedy the ragged playing and lack of cooperation which the team has shown in its previous games, Coach Stubbs has switched Duffey from left wing to center taking the place of Beale and put Kirkland in the former's position. Watts will go to the left side of the defense so that Lane may take his place at right defense.

The men making the trip are: Samuel R. Callaway '36, Paul DeB. DeGive '34, Albert S. Dewey '36, Arthur F. Duffey, Jr. '36, Francis H. Gleason '34, Benjamin H. Hallowell '36, Wyndham Hasler '34, Charles McM. Kirkland '34, Francis J. Lane '36, William A. Lincoln '35, John Ware '34, William P. Watts '35.

Tomorrow the Freshman sextet will meet Noble and Greenough at Dedham in its second game of the season.