TICKETS ON SALE FOR SQUASH PLAY ON HOUSE COURTS

Bursar's Office Will Not Refund Any Charges Incurred Before Tickets Are Issued to Men

Special tickets for House Squash courts were agreed upon yesterday in a conference between an undergraduate committee and the University Business Office as the most effective way of handling the House Squash situation for the coming year.

As soon as these tickets are printed they will be on sale at the Bursar's office for $3.50, and will be valid until the end of the scholastic year. However, the cards are to be available to House members only.

Since many have already purchased H.A.A. participation tickets expecting them to be good for House squash, the University has agreed to sell the House tickets for $2.50 to those holding the H.A.A. cards. The same allowance will be made if the regular H.A.A. Squash ticket is presented, and this last may be redeemed in full at the H.A.A. provided it has not been presented at the Bursar's office for securing the dollar reduction on the House cards. The latter may be paid for in cash or charged on the term bill.

Further details of the program adopted include the provision that no charges incurred before the tickets are bought will be refunded, and each House will be allowed to regulate the privilege as it sees fit.

Members of the committee which conferred with University officials and which will supervise the operation of the system during the year include: Elliott Perkins '23, Head Tutor of Lowell House, Arthur W. Todd '35, Lowell, chairman of the committee, Stanley G. Kellogg '35, Winthrop, Kermit R. Kimball '35, Eliot, Richard, B. Johnson '36, Adams, Clifford Mannal '35, Kirkland, Harold W. Nichols '35, Dunster, and Robert H. Rawson '36, Leverett.