HARVARD FACULTY MEN WILL GIVE DISCUSSIONS

Hudson and Elliott Will Talk Before Foreign Policy Association Next Saturday at Copley

Next Saturday, in the Copley Plaza, the Foreign Policy Association will hold its first discussion of the season. A luncheon will precede the formal talks of the afternoon, which are scheduled to begin at 1.35. Manley O. Hudson, Bemis Professor of International Law and William Yandell Elliott, professor of Government will discuss "Advances and Setbacks of 1934."

Student membership in this nation-wide organization is being offered at one dollar for this year. Regularly, members have to pay five dollars. Membership entitles one to free admission to all the discussions and also entitles the student to two issues of the World Affairs Pamphlets and to the Foreign Policy Bulletin every week until June.

This opportunity is offered in order to stimulate thought and discussion about world affairs. Subscriptions will be accepted by Professor W. P. Maddex, Kirkland H-12, A. R. Humphreys, Leverett H-35, or at the Association at 403, Park Square Building, Boston.