SENIOR COMMITTEE NOMINATES 41 MEN FOR FOUR OFFICES

Petitions for Additional Nominations Signed by 25 Seniors, Must Be Handed In by 11 O'Clock Sunday

Names of 41 Seniors nominated for four offices were announced last night by Robert B. Cutler '35, Chairman of the Senior Class Nominating Committee. The elections, which will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday will be for the offices of Permanent Class Secretary, the Permanent Class Committee, the Album Committee, and the Class Day Committee.

Nominations by Petition

Additional nominations may be made by petitions signed by 25 Seniors, which must be presented at Dunster C-45 by 11 o'clock Sunday. As in the first election, all men who are graduating with the Class of 1935 are eligible voters.

Permanent Class Secretary

The office of Permanent Class Secretary is probably the most important and responsible office of the class. He must keep in touch with the members of the Class after graduation, and he it is who endeavours to keep the Class a unit. His is the greatest share in arranging the reunions, and in the other miscellaneous duties that beset him from time to time.

Class Day, Album, and Class Committees

Aiding and abetting the Permanent Secretary is the Permanent Class Committee, which cooperates with him and with the Treasurer in arranging reunions. It is composed of six members, also elected for life, as is the Secretary. The Album committee has five members who are completely responsible for the publication of the Senior Class Album, to appear at the end of the academic year. The Class Day Committee is charged with making the arrangements for Class Day festivities and the Commencement exercises next June.