CORNELL CAGERS FACE STRONG TEAM TOMORROW

FLETCHER IN FORWARD POSITION FOR CRIMSON

By G. V. Goulder

Cornell's up and coming basketball quintet will take the floor against Fesler's men tomorrow evening in an Eastern Intercollegiate League contest at the New Indoor Athletic Building. The Ithacans present a formidable outfit after upsetting Yale Monday evening by a 36-27 margin at New Haven, sending the former league leaders down to third place.

Coach Fesler will use the lineup which has started almost all the recent games for the Crimson. Dick Fletcher, who has been a promising man on the forward line during the past few tilts, will be at left forward. Dick Ernst, diminutive relief forward, will not see service tomorrow because of illness.

The Crimson showed up well in its defensive work against Providence College, but the offense was visibly weak. To improve the scoring, the five has been drilling its revolving offensive tactics yesterday and Monday.

Cornell began the season as one of the weaker teams, suffering four consecutive defeats. But the Red and White turned the tables, won its last two events, and now stands fourth in the league. Saturday, the Ithacans edged Columbia, 30-29, and Monday they downed Yale.