SENIOR ALBUM PRICES TO REMAIN UNCHANGED

NOTMAN AGAIN NAMED OFFICIAL CLASS PHOTOGRAPHER

Costs of printing and engraving the 1934 class album will be approximately the same as last year, under a contract to be signed with the Andover Press, it was announced yesterday by David Weld '34, chairman of the Album Committee. The price of the albums will be $8 until March 15.

While the new engraving code has resulted in a considerable rise in the cost of engraving the book, that loss has been more than offset by a cut in the printing estimate, with the result that expenses will be no more than those for the 1933 Album.

Work has been divided among the members of the Committee as follows: James Parton, articles; Gordon C. Streeter, life blanks; Sidney Carroll, photographs; Henry C. Thacher, publicity and circulation.

Life blanks and subscription blanks will be mailed within the next few days to all members of the Class of 1934. Letters have already been sent out giving appointments for photographs at Notman's, who has been designated as the official photographer, and it is expected that all members of the class who graduated at midyears will have their pictures taken before leaving Cambridge.

The Committee announced that the 1934 Album would differ in no essentials from last year's album, and that the possibility of inserting new features depended entirely on the number of subscriptions which could be guaranteed at an early date.