COOP PAYS OUT 1934-35 DIVIDENDS OF $65,000

Mails Will Save Stipend of These Who Are Unable to Reach Store in Final Two Days of Distribution

"Yes," said the manager of the Coop yesterday in the annual interview on the dividend, "we always find them."

Though most of the subscribers to the $65,000 pay-off for 1934-35 have already been rewarded or will be when they enter the store today and tomorrow, this year, as usual, many checks must go through the mails.

The recipients of these awards are those who are either too indifferent to come for their, money on feet or those who are living at out of town addresses.

Still other subscribers are lost as far as the Coop is concerned, and it is the search for these to which the manager was referring. This quest will last for upwards of two year until finally crowned by success.

As the largest dividend of the past year, some recipient should claim a stipend in the vicinity of $60. That semi-mythical person had not turned up yesterday, but one individual was seen proudly waving a $19 hward, while a Dunster man appeared greening over his net profit of $14 on the first year.