McKENNAN HAS CHARGE OF '36 PUDDING SHOW

Production Will Go into Rehearsals After Mid-Years--Newberry, Sargent to Do Musical Numbers

With plot as yet untitled but well on the way to completion, the ninetieth annual Hasty Pudding Club show has already passed into its first stages of preparation under the guidance of Arnett McKennan '37 and his committee in charge.

In addition to McKennan, who was Miss Flint in "Foemen of the Yard," three other club members are collaborating with the story; they are Gaspar G. Bacon, Jr. '37, Guy Garland '36, and Sturgess Warner '37.

Unlike any previous Hasty Pudding show, the action will not be laid at Harvard. Feeling that "variety is the spice of life," McKennan and his committee decided to trace instead the vagaries of some Sons of the Founder after they had gone forth in the world.

On the musical side the production has enlisted the services of E. Rotan Sargent '36 and Cammann Newberry '36, who is well known to Pudding audiences for last year's hit song, "Let's Add Up the Score."

Rehearsals, according to co-managers Warner and William Lawrence '37, are to start shortly after mid-year examinations.