Trick of the Week

THE MAIL

(Ed. Note--The Crimson does not necessarily endorse opinions expressed in printed communications. No attention will be paid to anonymous letters and only under special conditions, at the request of the writer, will names be withheld.)

To the Editor of the CRIMSON:

May I correct a flat statement of fact contained in Saturday's CRIMSON. It stated that Harold Danser, Raymond Dennett, Lipman Field, William Salant, Julian Wilhelm and myself "will become emissaries of Hitler when they attend the sessions of the Model League of Nations." This is not the case. We shall represent at MOCK sessions the sovereign state of Germany at a meeting of college students the purpose of which is to learn something about international government by studying the respective points of view of the various nations of the world. WE ARE ABSOLUTELY IN NO SENSE OF THE WORD "EMISSARIES OF HITLER," and would not attend any meeting under these conditions. V.H. Kramer '35.

(Ed. Note: The CRIMSON is delighted to learn that one can represent "the sovereign state of Germany" today and neglect Hitler at a Model League of Nations session. We are also reassured to learn that the Liberal Club has not hoisted the swastika.)