VARSITY QUINTET WILL STALK TIGER HOOPMEN

Triple Tie for Third Place in League Now Contested by Crimson Cagemen, Dartmouth, and Princeton

With ten Varsity members making the trip, the Harvard basketball team leaves for Princeton this morning to try its luck with the Tiger. Now in a triple tie for third place with Dartmouth and Princeton, a victory tonight coincident with a victory by Yale over Dartmouth will give the Feslermen undisputed possession of third rank in the League standings.

Imbued with confidence after the crushing defeat they administered to the Big Green five here Wednesday, the Crimson cagers have a fighting chance to overcome Captain Johnny Grebauskas' orange and black quintet. Captain Dick Boys is again playing at forward, as Fesler starts the same five that played without a substitution against Dartmouth.

The Princeton team, like the local aggregation, is composed largely of sophomores, and hence has no edge in the matter of playing experience. If the Harvard team can bit the high point that it touched against Dartmouth, a victory is in the offing; in any case, the game will be a hard-fought one.