H.P.C. SHOW REHEARSALS COMMENCE FINAL WEEK

ROGERS AMONG THOSE LOST FROM PRODUCTION

Once the distraction of this evening's costume dance is out of the way the members of the Hasty Pudding's 1935 show "Foemen of the Yard" will start on their final week of rehearsals and will be ready to put on a dress performance by March 24.

The original cast has been altered by the loss of three men, the most prominent of whom was John G. Rogers '36, president of the Hasty Pudding Theatricals, who has suffered a serious illness. Of the other two men, H. Francis DeLone '37, is in Stillman with the measles and probably will not be back in time to take a regular part.

Aside from these casualties the show has been progressing rapidly, under the direction of Theodore Viehman of New York, with the chorus, in particular, going through a series of grueling sessions as Dance Coach William Holbrook has become more and more impressed with the difficulties inherent in transforming Harvard men into graceful dancers:

Chorus

The men in the chorus are: Arnett McKennan '37, Robinson F. Barker '35, Donald W. Baker '37, Albert B. Sturges '37, Barrett Wendell, III '36, John F. Ducey, Jr. '36, Francis A. Wendell '37, William Minot, Jr. '37, Myron A. Wick '37, F. Sewall Gardner '37, Robert H. Gardiner, Jr. '37, Howard C. Kellogg '37, Pierre C. Fraley '37, Donald Rowell '37, Henry S. Miller '35, Charles S. Houston '36, Guy Garland '36, James D. Hoguet '37, and John W. Laverack '37.