NEW '38 DRAMATIC CLUB TO GIVE PLAY APRIL 12

"The Queen's Husband" Will Be Given At the Pi Eta Club Under Direction Of Kenneth C. R. White

"The Queen's Husband" with be produced as the maiden performance of the newly organized Freshman Dramatic Club on Friday evening, April 12, and Saturday evening, April 13, it was announced last night.

The play, which is to begin at 8.15 o'clock, will be produced at the Pi Eta Club, No. 1 Winthrop Square, at Boylston and Mt. Auburn Streets. There will be a short dance following the production on Saturday evening.

Kenneth C. R. White, instructor of English, is directing the production, with Frederick C. Packard, Jr. '20, assistant director of public speaking, acting as faculty adviser. The club is under the management of a student executive committee of eight, each of whom serve as department heads: Henry H. Reed, Jr., Louis LeF. Sutro, Harry H. Sanderson, Herschel Berman, Frederic C. Gray, John MacD. Graham, C. K. C. Lawrence, and C. R. Lehman. Following next month's production permanent officers for the year will be elected.

It is hoped that Ina Claire, stage and screen star, who is now playing at the Plymouth Theatre in "Ode to Liberty" will be able to act as a patroness with Margaret Marker, of the Group Theatre, and Mildred Natwick, who played in "The Distaff Side." Whitney M. Cook '36, president or the H.D.C. announced that the Freshman club would be continued next year.