Spanish Club Will Sponsor Dance Exhibition at Brattle

Pauline Chellis and Dance Group to Perform Tomorrow

In an effort to raise money for the establishment of two permanent scholarship funds, the Spanish Club will sponsor a dance exhibition by Pauline Chellis, noted exponent of the modern dance, and her group of dancers, at 8.30 o'clock tomorrow evening in Brattle Hall.

The first of these proposed scholarship funds will provide for the award of an annual cash prize to that student who, in the opinion of the Spanish Department, has attained the highest distinction in Spanish literature. The second will afford substantial aid to men of restricted means who are majoring in Spanish. The Club hopes to be able, in future years, to establish a scholarship for study at the University of Madrid.

The list of patronesses for the occasion tomorrow night was announced yesterday, as follows: Professor and Mrs. Jeremiah D. M. Ford, Professor and Mrs. Clarence H. Haring, Professor and Mrs. Andre Morize, Professor and Mrs. Arthur F. Whittem, Colonel and Mrs. Oliver L. Spaulding, Professor and Mrs. Louis J. A. Mercier, Professor Guillermo Rivera, Professor Frederick C. Packard, Jr., Mrs. Daniel H. Marsh, and Mrs. Reid Hunt.

Tickets may be secured for $.50, $1.00, and $1.50 at the Coop or at Leavitt and Peirce's.